View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 01:57 AM   #20
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:This Just In: Russell Crowe is an ASS

Quote:
Originally posted by: bernardos70
If we're talking about the squirt gun incident, I'd be more concerned about these punk'd style shows getting out of hand than Tom Cruise's reaction.

Actually I was referring to this morning's incident with Matt Lauer, when he made a complete ass out of himself and somehow became the world's leading expert on the merits of psychiatric care. If you have ever known anyone with an actual chemical imbalance, you probably found his assertion that they don't exist pretty damn stupid. According to him, my bipolar loved ones should have just taken a vitamin or two and went on a brisk jog around the block.

Its damn insulting really and makes Cruise look like an idiot.

...and the fact that he seems to be on the tv everytime I turn around is really getting annoying. The promotion of WOTW definitely has that "let's shove this down your throat" feel to it. I also heard that critics are not being allowed to view the movie until Monday, which is very unusual.

This movie has "bomb" written all over it.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote