View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 02:46 PM   #1299
Thukydides

Thukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Who would you rather have? Our current three headed Center or DJ and who knows who else as his backups? Maybe Sarge would be back. It's hard to say.
The more I think about it, the more I´m fine with all, what happened. Sure it would have been nice to have Deandre, but we wouldn´t have D-Will and Zaza.

The question above really can´t be answered until we´ve seen, what we get from Sammy and McGee. The best case for our three centers is having a flexible and hard to adjust on rotation, that on the other hand can adapt easily to opponents.

Furthermore I´m not as bitter as I was about loosing Tyson again. His contract really is ridiculous. I wouldn´t be happy with it at all, if we had signed him for all that money.

Considering all of that to me the biggest loss is, that Aminu has left us. He will be missed badly and we can only hope that Justin Anderson can carry some of that load. Otherwise this could get very ugly. And even if he can, we still need someone (Evans??) to step up as a athletic PF, because Aminu was so versatile and valuable.

Last edited by Thukydides; 08-25-2015 at 02:56 PM.
Thukydides is offline   Reply With Quote