View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 11:41 AM   #84
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future
Default D Line

We need to get pressure more consistently - will we be able to do that especially against Rodgers and GB? I hope so. D Lawrence with a remarkable redemption play and hoping that will springboard him into some beastly play the next few weeks. If we can generate some consistent rush we might have a chance to slow them down. I hope he's the missing ingredient we've been missing to take the D up another notch.

We've spent the last few years building a great O Line - I hope we can do the same with the D Line. Crawford and Spencer seem to be playing well. Have seemed to settle into a good linebacking corps especially with Carter and Hitchens playing so well thus far and Sean Lee hopefully coming back next year.
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote