Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 04:06 PM   #480
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I've said it before, but I have a good feeling the 4 years and $77MM has been offered. But a guy of Wood's skillset might be better off waiting for UFA and securing a bigger bag. Always risk in that, but he's staring right at the latest direct example in Brunson successfully increasing his value.

I don't see why the Mavs would not be interested in 4/77 at all since at a minimum, Wood would be an attractive trade piece/asset.
Woods decision. Will a contender offer me more money or do I want to play with Luka and Kyrie?

We went from shit ass team that's not even watchable outside of Luka chasing the scoring title to interesting ... 2 days after Kyrie says he wants out.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote