View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 09:00 PM   #15
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Legitimate Trade with Utah

Intriguing trade... certainly better than most that are suggested here, however, I'd say no. If the purpose of the trade is to draft an "Amare stopper" then that's not enough. Utah definately needs JT, but at this point I don't think we can lose him either. Harris will probably be a very good PG eventually, but he's got a ways to go, and I simply don't think a PG rotation of Harris/Daniels is anywhere near good enough for us to continue being contenders. Besides, I really don't think finding a guy to match up with Amare is that much of a priority. Amare torched the Spurs worse than he did us, and the Spurs stomped Phoenix 4-1. Continuity and chemistry is our top priority IMO. Keep thinking though; I certainly wouldn't mind adding more youth to the team and more D to the frontcourt.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote