Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 07:00 PM   #398
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Let me tell you how bad of a decision this is for Brunson. I'm playing COD cold war after work with my gaming friends, medium to zero NBA knowledge people. When I told them about this, without hesitation, all of them said how awful the Knicks were. Why would he choose that. None of them from Dallas.

Weird.
I mean I get it. His pops is there, he wants a bigger role...and while most think low of the franchise....its still the Knicks. Its still the Garden. And I think guys go there thinking what if they're the ones who can bring that title back to the Knicks. I see some perks to it for Brunson. And if it doesn't work out? Ask for a trade to a contender. Typically how these things go.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote