View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 11:13 AM   #2178
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
Last night my girlfriend and I were (edited by u2sarajevo) on my kitchen table, and she reached around to (edited by u2sarajevo) my (edited by u2sarajevo) and then we got a cucumber and a couple of bananas to put in my (edited by u2sarajevo) and she (edited by u2sarajevo) the (edited by u2sarajevo) and I screamed "(edited by u2sarajevo)" and she said we wouldn't be done until we (edited by u2sarajevo) the (edited by u2sarajevo) (edited by u2sarajevo)(edited by u2sarajevo) albino midget (edited by u2sarajevo) snow globe stuck in the (edited by u2sarajevo) and then we cuddled.
Snow globe?