View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 04:03 PM   #42
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"It created the most amount of problems for them," Cuban said. "The trade kicker not only made [the contract] more expensive, but the opt out [after Year 2] could create a Kevin Love-type situation for any teams interested in trading for him, where you don't know if he's gonna opt in or opt out.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...ckets#contract

If he had such a low value in a possible trade in year 2 before the injury in Houston's eyes thus resulting in Morey making the quote of "one of the most untradeable contracts I've ever seen" then now his value is if anything negative. A team would be paying his salary plus a 15% kicker and have a risk of him not even opting in if it was somewhere he did not want to be. IMO Mavs are better served to let this season play out and hoping that with time he gets his legs. Because nobody is giving us anything for him this season, it would be my trash for yours at best which would be difficult matching salaries of trash for trash or much more likely... we'd be giving up assets to move him. I'm going to just continue to hope that by the end of January he's showing improvement. He's not the only one out there passing gas as perfume he's just the most frustrating because he was marketed as the next guy when he should have been just "part of a new core" or something.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote