View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 12:57 AM   #44
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Rumor that bulls are looking to move Noah and Taj for a wing player. Not sure that moves the meter enough. What do you guys think?
I really like both of those guys and have a lot of faith that the Mavs' training staff would be able to extract every remaining bit of health out of Noah... if they can get Noah back to where he's deserving of being a 30+ MPG player, that kind of acquisition would be a no-brainer... and as much as I really want to see Powell getting 25 MPG as the primary backup big, you can't deny that Taj Gibson is a pretty serious upgrade. The only problem is, I don't really know what you give Chicago as a trade package for either or both of those guys that couldn't be trumped by about 20 other teams. I would also tend to think that if the Bulls are trading one or both of those guys, they're probably looking for younger guys in return that can be part of the team's future built around Jimmy Butler and possibly Bobby Portis.

Parsons works straight-up for Noah, but I don't know that the Bulls would want to roll the dice on him either not getting all the way back to 100% or that he wouldn't leave this summer if they don't look like contenders. It would seem like one of Barea/Harris would be an appealing piece for the Bulls as well, with the franchise's inability to sign a reliable backup point guard as insurance against a Rose injury. Parsons/Barea for Noah/Gibson also works if we're thinking along those lines...
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote