View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 08:47 AM   #65
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark View Post
He certainly seems to play better when he has the ball in his hands more. I hate that, seemingly, he's always lingering around the perimeter if he doesn't have the ball. What I wouldn't give to see him making more cuts off the ball (not to mention making more of an effort on defense and rebounding...come on, dude).
I guess perhaps Parsons is the only one in Mavs uniform that is ball dominant and can't play off ball that well? I don't know where the problem lies but like I said, it isn't as if there are better realistic options out there to replace him with.

I think most people just complain about him having the potential and not using it to a full extent.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote