View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 03:47 AM   #175
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This is what puzzles me to no end about this election. Don't the dummies who vote for Trump not know who this guy is? He is NOT a Republican or anything close to it. And yet a a bunch of white Cletus and the gang go nuts for him. It's so bizarre.

At least you know what you get with Hillary. She is a corrupt, flip flopping, centrist democrat.

With Trump, you are getting anything from Hitler to Pee Wee Herman and anything inbetween. But one thing I know for sure is that he isn't a Republican.
I think you're onto something. It may not have much to do with Trump at all, but rather about the change candidate vs. the status quo candidate.

Not sure how much more of the endless war status quo we can take though. It's Clinton, not Trump, that's not only been pushing for all the wars, but in the debate tonight hinted that Russia is now the enemy. That is not a direction I think we want to go.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote