View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 11:34 AM   #183
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
But Trump isn't a "complete roll of the dice" -- the guy knows nothing about how the presidency works and has proven it over & over through his words and actions... Just because you don't like your mechanic doesn't mean you hire your barber to fix your car. That's not rolling the dice, it's just setting yourself up for failure.

If you want to beat Hillary you nominate a politician, not a reality TV star. The GOP punted this election away the moment they cast a "protest vote" instead of getting behind somebody who actually lives & breathes politics... Cruz or Rubio would probably be kicking Hillary's ass right now, but the Republicans decided to throw a hissy fit instead. Wrong election for that, guys -- you're not going to beat Clinton by acting like spoiled brats (or nominating one). The voters in the middle don't have any patience for Trump's circus act -- they're going to go with the devil they know over the devil they don't.
I'll be honest... as someone that has managed Businesses and/or accounting/finance departments for the past 20 years, you often find out that mediocre to bad experience doesn't necessarily trump someone with no experience. If someone has repeatedly proven that they will cheat you every chance they get or will flat out lie and be a failure, I'll damn sure go with the option that might not have the experience. Fortunately, I have hundreds of options when I hire an accounting manager or a senior accountant. With this race, we have two options. So yeah, you're choosing between someone that is inept, corrupt, a liar,.. has no respect of the people that work for her versus someone that acts like a 2 year old and might be a serial sexual predator. They're both trash.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote