View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 12:24 PM   #8
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
NASH FOR MVP!
I respectfully disagree aexchange. Though Nash has been great, his performance this year has been greatly overshadowed by the under-hyped and humble Amare Stoudemire. Personally, I'd give the MVP award to Amare, hands down. He has obviously earned it...riddle me this:

Amare comes back from his injury and plays against both the Trailblazers and the Nuggets. Subsequently, the Suns win two straight.

Then...D'Antoni makes the colossal error of playing 'Black Jesus' only 14 minutes on 3/27 against the Nets. Result? The Suns lose by an astounding 38 points. That's what you get when you sit the MVP.

THEN...Amare sits out of the Suns' 3/28 game against the NBA powerhouse Milwaukee Bucks. Result? The Suns lose by a jaw-dropping 22 points.

Amare is the reason this ship is afloat...he has earned this year's MVP. And he will win it next year too...and then the next year...into perpetuity.

Well, he will as soon as he comes back from his knee injury...
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote