View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 08:57 PM   #724
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

If Cleveland is interested and Golden State is asking for a star, who do they send? Warriors dont want Mo Williams (or maybe they do want a 5 guard lineup!?!?! dun dun dun!). Big Z is aging and has 3 years on his contract plus they have Biedrins. Verajao has a ridiculous contract. West is too crazy to have any trade value and I dont see them trading Gibson. Unless the Warriors accept scraps, I dont see it happening.

Still, other than Jackson's defense, I dont see him contributing. He wont have the ball enough to pass since LeBron always has the ball. He's not a stupendous three point shooter and has been a volume shooter throughout his career. If you could take 5 shot attempts from Gibson/LeBron and give them to Jackson so shoot 6-19, I'd be thrilled as an opposing team.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 10-18-2009 at 09:00 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote