View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 11:35 PM   #21
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh33 View Post
Great game. Tough loss.

Wanted to see how others felt about this, but I cringed a little when Brendan Haywood went out of the game late in the fourth. I thought he had done a great job of closing down the lane and helping the Mavs defense.

I understand that Ian is more agile and a better offensive player. I understand the Mavs might have been worried about hack-a-Wood, but I hated that substitution. Felt like the wheels came off as soon as that happened.
I had the same expression when Ian came into the game. Honestly I believe this was the key in the game swinging, and I didn't understand the substitution at all.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote