Thread: David Lee
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 11:10 AM   #157
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I've been saying all along that we have the wrong players, not the wrong system/philosophy/coach -- you seem to be both supporting and missing my point at the same time.

It's almost as if you think Rick WANTS shitty defenders, like Zaza was his first choice this summer instead of one of the best rim protectors in the league.
This entire discussion started with the article posted where Rick said it isn't in our DNA to have shot blocking. Seems they should have been looking at adding a defensive player then instead of throwing more offense at the problem.
Then simply using the lame excuse that we are too small is sickening to me because that is how he wants to play. Playing Lee at center is proof enough of that.

That's almost as ridiculous as an NFL coach saying our backup quarterback is a more skilled and talented NFL player than our nose tackle so we're forced to play our backup quarterback at nose tackle because he is simply a better football player.

Sorry UD....I'm not buying that BS from Rick.

I'll give it tonight because Mejri had his two best games against the Thunder but I'm really getting sick of this small ball crap and the ridiculous excuses that try to justify it.

Last edited by rimrocker; 02-24-2016 at 11:11 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote