View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 10:43 AM   #690
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
12-17 since January 2nd.

This team isn't just facing a bumpy stretch. It's not just a mediocre playoff team at .500. This is a legitimately lottery team.
Please...you know better. Y'all have to take a breath and stop acting like this was all supposed to gel and wins come down in buckets. Yea, the coaching and rotations and aspects of the team could certainly be better.

But to state a record since an arbitrary point in time where there are many variables (injuries, trades, etc.) that go into it? You won't find me declaring this team a lottery team when they're fully healthy. And that's not far off.

Take a chill pill, maybe even a couple of games off like Luka. I'm no apologist, but I'll be going down with my team in the playoffs either way. You can be a realist or whatever you're going for, let's not state silliness as near fact.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote