View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 11:12 PM   #63
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default Quincy Carter is the Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by: NYCdog
Quote:
As long as Hutchisuck and Qspare are our QB's we are in the running for a high draft pick.
I agree

So why not use the Draft pick on a REAL QB like...................Eli Manning. Hell, he has HOF'mer QB written all over him. Its even in his family genes. What more could you ask for.

But It would be cool for QCar to be an answer at QB too. So then, if the Boys did get a high draft pick, they could use it on the best player in the draft, Kellen Winslow II TE Miami. Put him together with the high flyin recievin' corps and you have the new greatest show on turf.

Ahhh........but that's a pipe dream. Cowboys still need a QB to run the show.

manning has imploded the last couple of seasons right when he was poised to be the next great nfl QB. now he survives more on reputation than actual production. i've seen some games where he throws 3 or 4 int's into triple coverage and it just makes me scratch my head.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote