View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 09:26 AM   #41
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

prepare to suffer in both leagues...I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
Well... based on my emails, it looks like at least a poster or two would like to participate in our now full D-M league, and seeing that said league has been filled (and getting above 12 teams on a league isn't a lot of fun), I figure I might as well start a second 10-team league. Just like the last one, registration is first-come, first-serve basis- although we can easily expand the league to 12 or 14 teams if registrants so desire. Additionally, I am changing the rules up a bit for this league to be a receptions/passing yards friendly league, so if any of y'all who are participating in the first league want to jump over and play a game with a different wrinkle, obviously that would be a darned good thing ...

League ID#: 49344
League Name: DM_D_League
Password: PacManEra
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....gue/dmd_league
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sat Aug 23 1:30pm CDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 10

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote