View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:48 PM   #94
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno how exotic the defense was for 'Zona but they got a lot of pressure and penetration in the pocket without a major amount of bodies in line. I don't remember a lot of attacking that didn't involve the front four or seven for them, definitely correct me if I'm wrong though. Maybe they're aren't as into the lesser games as opposed to the big games? Either way, it's a problem.

The chemistry has to build, there is no question of that. Who knows what our record will be when Romo gets back. The record might dictate a rush in building that chemistry. People know Johnson and maybe we have to expect more dink and dunk plays with him under center, but defenses can adjust to that as well.

Again, I think people are just assuming too quickly that things will roll with all WRs in house. Will it happen, probably...but let's not rush to assumptions that the offense will click right away.