View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 08:55 AM   #248
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Sniper has no hope for Best Picture. Bradley Cooper's performance was outstanding, and Sienna Miller was surprisingly good, but the movie fell a little flat critically (for a presumptive Best Picture contender) and the soldier, Chris Kyle, has recently taken his fair share of criticism for remarks made in his autobiography.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
You may be right. I thought clint would pull it through but the empty chair routine criticising "the one" may have gotten him ostracised.
Sniper got a Best Picture nomination, which I don't agree with, and Bradley Cooper got a Best Actor nomination, which I think is great.

Boyhood and Michael Keaton are going to win those awards, but that's still a great accomplishment to add to Clint Eastwood's resume.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote