View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 10:07 AM   #262
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Flight, American Gangster, Inside Man, Man on Fire? None of those do anything for you? Even Unstoppable, which looked stupid in the previews, was pretty enjoyable and pretty well accepted critically.

And I found Book of Eli to be thoroughly enjoyable, despite it getting mostly panned.
I didn't mind any of those, and I'm sure I saw most of them in theaters, but none of those are movies that I'd watch again. My favorite that he's made somewhat recently was Out of Time. It sort of got swallowed up in all of the acclaim that Man on Fire got less than a year later, but I thought it was one of his better performances.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote