View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 12:54 AM   #3
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:Wallace to Dallas 50-50% (Mark Stein)

The Wallace thread is getting so big that it's hard for me to keep up.

I thought this is the best written article about the Rasheed to Dallas rumors. I really like the way Stein looked at this from both sides. I also thought it was interesting to note that Portland is not interested in Walker, although that makes more sense to Dallas.

IF this deal happens, we're all going to miss Antawn Jamison - more than a lot of people realize. He is a great guy, true professional, and very good player. Those kinds of guys are hard to replace. Now, we read more thinigs that endear him to us, like the way he always shows up and plays even when he's sick.

I'll say once more that if a deal happens, I wish it was Walker who was being sent out. I stand by that. Unfortunately, I'm trying to prepare myself for the fact that it's probably going to be Jamison.

I'm a big fan of Rasheed. I think he could bring a lot of things to this team. But as time draws nearer, I'm starting to hate the idea of dealing Jamison for him.

Mark, if you read this, please work on a Walker trade instead...
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote