View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 01:46 AM   #18
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Wallace to Dallas 50-50% (Mark Stein)

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
I still would rather deal Walker than Jamison. And I think Walker would work bettter for the blazers with his passing skills and his shorter contract.
I think the Blazers do not want Walker because there is some question about his character. And Walker's expiring contract means nothing - if they wanted a player to walk away then they would let Wallace walk away in the offseason and save a year's salary on Walker.

Stein said it best - the Blazers are trying to figure out if the free agent they could get in 2005 would be better than Jamison.
The Balazers need a 3 who can pass the ball to Randolph. Jamison is hardly known for his passing. One of the things Walker does well is pass. Walkers contract makes him attractive if things don't workout. Then they can shop the FA market.

I'll gladly agree thought that between the two, Jamison has more of the character that the Blazers want and need. Still Walkers is not a totally malcontent. And he doesn't smoke the wacky tabacy like some of the players up there.