View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 01:13 PM   #22
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
Parked in the lane? Sounds like a 3-second violation waiting to happen! Did you get on the refs about that?
I can't figure out what is a violation and what isn't in this league. What happens alot is an opponent grabbing the ball while in the hands of the opposite team... so the ref gives the signal of a jump ball.... yet they never do a jump ball they take the ball out of bounds and give it to one of the teams.... I asked about that and apparently on "jump" balls the teams take turns on who gets the ball next. Really dumb. I understand they are learning, but the jump ball thing can be exploited by a disciplined team like we played last night. And it was.