View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #13
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

How fast does Portland mature? This team is very dangerous and can mix it up with the Lakers inside. This is a team in a year or two could threaten the Lakers as they are trying to pick up Conley now from Memphis. They are young and could flop also but they seem to have so much raw talent and size that it is hard to see them not making the playoffs. Putting them in knocks off one of the west teams that always get in.

Lakers, Houston, Utah, Hornets are a lock i feel. As long as Nash and Billups stay healthy and now Denver can make a 3 point shot and has a pg that can really help his team. They haven't had this in along time. Those two teams should make it and the only way i see Phx not making it is Nash or Amare get hurt for a long time. Phx is a good regular season team. Not a very good playoff team.

I never thought i would see the day the Spurs would struggle to make the playoffs. Maybe they won't if Parker, Duncan are healthy and they get Gino back. I would have to pick them ahead of us and leaving us 9th now.

The wild cards, Portland, how mature are they and will they get better this year or fall apart and be rookies? Hornets, was they a one hit wonder but with Posey and if Paul stays healthy it sure seems they would finish in the top 8. The Spurs, how good or how bad are they now without Gino and them getting older? I watched one game where they had a game named Mason that looked good but they need the big 3 they have. I would always be afraid to bet against the Spurs.

I do not see anyone challenging the Lakers in the west. If i was them i would hold with what i have and in the off seaon try to pick up a Devin Harris, Chris Paul, not sure if Conley will ever be that good but Memphis want's to move him. If the Lakers will pick up a great or very good younger pg for next season, this could then push them favored over Celts. It is a toss up now on who wins with Celts/Lakers but those two teams are so so much better than all the others. Especially in a series.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote