View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 06:04 PM   #504
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Whoa, I didn't realize he got hurt that badly. That's going to be a major blow to the secondary.

Funny you mention that about the Steelers trying to hurt him. I'm dead positive I heard the mic pick up on of the Steelers essentially screaming at Pac-Man that they were going injure him after one of the punt returns.

I hate to see it for Pac-Man. Not that he deserved to play in the NFL just for this reason, but I think football is the only thing that can keep him out of trouble. If that's out of his life, what's going to happen to the guy?
I heard it as well. It was on a play where I think he ran out of bounds or something. I forget but you could hear them better than ever talk about hurting him. And that play where they just threw him out of the pile I think is where he got hurt at. That was incredible. The play was over and they're sitting there killing the guy. I love tough physical football but they weren't literally trying to end his season. I'd hope there's some tape of this because it was almost on part with that sick Haynesworth incident.

I hope this isn't it for Pac-Man. Not because he's been solid for us in coverage but like you said if he doesn't have this what else is there for him? I sort of assumed he'd throw his career but not by some freak injury.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote