Thread: Jeremy Lin....
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 10:46 PM   #94
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Guaranteed money for an undrafted Summer League stand out that was offered a Summer League spot by exactly one team.....

That's....a tad nuts.

Don't get me wrong, the guy looked promising, but guaranteed money based on five Summer League games? Wow.

Good for him though. He went from hoping to play in the DLeague to getting guaranteed money for his childhood team. Pretty sweet turnaround for him.
The Asian-American presence in the Bay Area is ridiculous. His jersey sales alone will probably pay for the rumored $250k guaranteed part of his salary. Slight exaggeration, but not a stretch to say that ticket sales will increase.

Still upset that he didn't pick the Mavs... sigh.