Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #563
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I hate Chase banks. Every freaking time I go in there I just want to make a deposit and get out of there, but one of those f*ckers sitting at the desks says "oh hey I'll take care of you over here" so I say "no, I'm really in a hurry" which they respond with "oh ya we'll get it done quick".

So I go sit over there and he checks the account / checks / cash / whatever and puts it in a bag to have someone take it BEHIND the counter where I wanted to freaking go in the first place. While she's taking her sweet ass time getting my receipt he goes on to ask me about my address and phone numbers (which I've verified every time in there) and woah good news for me..GUESS WHAT FF1, YOU'RE QUALIFIED FOR THEIR NEW CREDIT CARD. Do you want to hear about the possible reward programs? Do you want to sign up for this? How bout that? NO THANKS. To top it all off I'm purposely being a dick about checking my watch every 3 seconds obviously signaling that I'm still "really in a hurry" and it doesn't change a damn thing.

Is it really unreasonable to expect to go into a bank every time without this crap? I just want to make a deposit. Apparently you can deposit checks at their ATMs now which I will probably start doing, but still.. it's just stupid to make this process so awful.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 09-16-2010 at 07:19 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote