View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 04:10 PM   #17
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I said this exact thing before the Finals. I think the 2-3-2 in many, many instances actually benefits the non-advantage team more than it does the advantage team. Flipping the often pivotal Game 5 is huge.

Along related (but slightly different) lines, Chum did a nice post on the various permutations explaining why 2-3-2 is better than 2-2-1-1-1 for the non-advantage team in the vast majority of scenarios.
Didn't see his or your comments, but either way, I am pleased to be in the position we're in. Just have to get game 1 or 2 to go our way (preferably both).

Here's hoping for tonight to be that game! GO RANGERS!!!