View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #96
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
If he is really on the trading bloc, who could we possibly get that would be worth it? I mean we all know Lamar's upside and his contract situation is great for us in the off-season. Who could we get that would be of equal or greater value to us?
I don't think he's on the block yet, not until brass gets a resolution on what Odom wants to do. I think we will handle this as best we can for both sides, but Mavs wise, salary wise, I can't see us eating the 2.4 on next summers' cap, thus no buyout, and Cuban's comment about trading the contract. But Cuban probably rather see the guy out there in a Mavs uniform. As for trade value, not going to be much if he doesn't wear the blue again before the deadline. It's pretty much a straight expiring deal, we feed the other team 3 million for a profit of 600 K to sit on their cap. Diaw? Hill, Nash?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote