View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #98
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Nash would be sweet.

I can't imagine the Mavericks banishing Odom to Charlotte but Diaw would make the most sense as a Odom replacement (versatile forward who can dish and score).

I did like the Hinrich/TMac combo as well.
Banishment, for what this guy has put the Mavs through for doing him a favor? He requests permission to leave for the break a day early, does not show up for the required return date, no one knows what's up. We are still paying him, Schwartz should realize the Mavs are not the problem. Aside from that, I doubt he shows his face with the next team, it'll be a buyout. Mavs aren't willing to buy him out, just pay his regular salary as if he were here. If we buy him out now it will have permanent repercussions on next summer's cap.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote