View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #99
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Banishment, for what this guy has put the Mavs through for doing him a favor? He requests permission to leave for the break a day early, does not show up for the required return date, no one knows what's up. We are still paying him, Schwartz should realize the Mavs are not the problem. Aside from that, I doubt he shows his face with the next team, it'll be a buyout. Mavs aren't willing to buy him out, just pay his regular salary as if he were here. If we buy him out now it will have permanent repercussions on next summer's cap.
I agree the Mavericks have done LO a solid in this instance and moreover have been coddling the guy all season long despite his really poor play and ho-hum attitude. In a sense, he doesn't deserve anything.

I am just thinking of a perception issue - possibly overthinking...

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote