View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #104
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

While I too am disappointed in LO's play, the potential is still there for him to play well. And I think the fastest way for the Mavs to add talent before the end of the season is to get more quality minutes out of LO. Every week, he has a game or two that looks like he's "getting it." Then he falls back off the chart.

I have always felt that what matters is that he's playing at a high level come April... Well, tomorrow is March. Time is running out. But we got him, and we're paying him. I have to hope he comes back soon and comes back with his head on straight.