Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 02:17 PM   #552
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Totally disagree. Jaren Jackson and Bamba have huge potential. They aren't as established as those three you mentioned, but Bamba especially gets better with each game. Jackson is more of a work in progress, but he has the tools for sure.

I just feel like wasting our lives freaking out about the draft every season isn't worth it. Mavs are terrible and that's all you can really ask for.
Fair point that no matter where we pick we are terrible enough to get a blue-chip prospect, that being said I strongly believe that we need someone with a proven offensive game. The difference between drafting Ayton and Bamba is the same difference last year between DSJ and Ntlikina (not to that extent obviously, Bamba and JJJr. are both doing well). IMO you get very limited opportunities in the draft so you better use them on guys that can drop 20 a regular basis.

I’d be much happier drafting one of those three I mentioned, and either resigning Salah or signing Capela.