View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 11:44 PM   #66
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

This guy here has to start being a smart veteran who can help close out games. Right now he's been beyond bad lately and it wouldn't surprise me if he plays his way completely out the closing lineup when Redick suits up.

You can't have both J.Rich and THJ out there closing games by making rookie mistakes over and over again. I cringe when either of them start dribbling the ball.

Josh Richardson has to do more
Richardson is an off guard who’s been more off than on lately and it’s starting to drive me crazy. He had a box score stuffing game, scoring eight points on 3-of-9 shooting, grabbing six boards, and dishing four assists. But he also had three turnovers and for a guy who doesn’t handle that much, he has to do better. Luka Doncic gets a bigger pass since he handles the ball so much (though his eight turnovers were terrible in their own right), but Richardson has been in quicksand for a number of games now. He’s got to shake the funk and start connecting on his shots, otherwise he’s not doing enough to warrant the minutes he’s getting.

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-31-2021 at 11:46 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote