View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 07:13 PM   #79
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Ya'll know just because a team goes small doesn't mean the Mavs have to matchup with them

LA doesn't take AD off the floor when teams go small and neither will Philly with Embiid or Denver with Jokic or Utah with Gobert.

I think sometimes the Mavs do exactly what other teams want them to do

How about playing some zone defense if you don't want KP defending smaller guys on defense

Vice versa KP could have had success vs the smaller Celtics by posting up it's not like he's a liability inside. Punish them inside and gurantee the Celtics would have been the team trying to adjust.

Even then Luka could have posted up to but I think the Mavs are so quick to give in often to what other teams want them to do.
Sometimes- is an understatement. It seems to happen more often than not. Call a few set plays that post up Luka so he can get a closer attempt or open up an outside shooter from a double. Post or iso KP and let him work. I don't even know if they have post plays in their sets. Lol. Free roam offense needs to be more limited by RC in games and situations like that.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote