View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 12:18 AM   #19
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default RE:Did my eyes deceive me or did...

Quote:
Originally posted by: basketball jonessss
Quote:
Originally posted by: aexchange
fortson is a big pile of poop. why in the blue hell somebody is posting about this turd never ceases to amaze me.
It's just like before, you tell me why Walker deserved to play ahead of Fortson and Bradley.

You seem to run your mouth with opinions and continually fail to back up your opinion with any stats facts or reasoning. So please tell why why Walker deserved to be on the court.

As far as Bradley goes, tonight he had terrible stats. But if you were watching eveytime he came in, the Mavs took big leads.
Whereas,

fact:
fortson sucks ass,

and fact:
fortson is fat,

and fact:
fortson is a black hole on offense,

and fact:
fortson was a whiny b*tch behind the scenes,

and fact:
fortson couldn't grasp nellie's offense and was continually out of position,

and fact:
bradley gets no respect from refs and can't stay in a game more than 15 minutes and is foul prone.

and fact:
your takes suck because you constantly bring up points that have nothing relevant to what the thread is about.

i hearby dismiss you to the message board hell known as mavs talk. you are the weakest link. good bye. if you choose to post here again, everyone is welcome to laugh at you and roll their eyes.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote