View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 12:59 AM   #21
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:Did my eyes deceive me or did...

Seriously, I know everyone else has already said it, but I will for emphasis' sake. Dampier wasn't brought here for stats. I don't care if does nothing but get 8-5-1 every night. If his presence lets other guys get easy buckets, clears the lane for them to get rebounds, and alters opponents shots, I will be thrilled. In the first two games, I have seen a Mavs center who makes himself a presence in the lane. That is something that Fortson could never do. For that matter, Bradley doesn't do it either - not in that physical sort of way.

By the way, anyone watching that Seattle game probably notices that Fortson isn't much of a difference maker there either. Watch him turn it on and get 20 and 15 now that I said that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote