View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 08:07 AM   #24
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Did my eyes deceive me or did...

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bradley gets no respect from refs and can't stay in a game more than 15 minutes and is foul prone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True, but like tonight, he fouled out but changed the game when he was in.
I don't know who watched the game last night, but Nellie used Bradley perfectly last night. The box score may not show it, but Bradley played better than Damp for most of the game. I know that he fouled out in 16m. I know that he didn't score on the one shot he took. I know that he got a couple of fouls called because he is Shawn Bradley and not KG or TD (no respect). But he impacted the game. You could see it. This is the reason that you don't trade Shawn Bradley for junk.

<edit>
Bradley 16 min, Damp 31 min --- I think big Shawn was right....put enough Big men out there, and Nellie will have to start playing them.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote