View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #251
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
Good effort so far, but I think the next 4 games are where Garrett really shows what he is or isn't and whether he's going to be here or not. Garrett has received the new-guy-in-the-room kinda boost so far, but the real test is in front of him now.

It was interesting to hear (on the Ticket) Jerry's response to the question of what he thinks of the Garrett's job so far -- Jerry side-stepped the question and immediately started talking about the players -- it's as if Jerry is quite consciously keeping his options open for next season.
I would love to believe this, but honestly, I think it is done. I don't think it was cemented prior to this win like some said, but when you factor that this was against the mighty Peyton, in the 3pm timeslot, an overtime winner, put Garrett at 3-1 and 1 fumble away from 4-0, etc... Yeah, he could likely go 0-4 from here on out and get the job.

All I really care about is Cowboys success so if this red-haired cat is the guy for the job, so be it. Maybe what we REALLY need is a Cowher/Gruden-type DEFENSIVE coordinator to get THOSE guys playing like they should, instead of giving up 30+ points per game regularly.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 12-06-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote