View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 01:54 PM   #15
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Those of you who don't believe the guy was in the right and those of you who don't believe in gun justice...

Would you let me know your address and the dates that you or your neighbors will leave your house open.

After all, you are willing to simply give away your stuff to any thief who doesn't threaten your safety. I'll come over unarmed, walk in, look around and take what I want. I promise I wont hurt you, I'm just there to take the stuff you don't want to defend against.

For those of you who take these boards to seriously...I'm just kidding, I am not a thief and I respect another persons property...I'll even be willing to defend mine and my neighbors property if I know something is going on.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote