View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 12:31 AM   #109
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

The team is undisciplined. You have to start at the top.. Jerry needs to make a commitment to someone that actually wants to be here long term that will instill a sense of discipline.. And no, I'm not talking about the Tobacco Road Con Man...

Now, with that being said, some players probably need to be removed before any sort of discipline can be instilled. I've always been a fan of Flozell Adams, but I think his level of play has dropped off this year. It might be time to consider someone else for Left Tackle. Let's not forget that a huge part of why the Cowboys lost this game was because the Offensive Line couldn't figure out who they were supposed to be blocking. Most of the time that Romo was pressured, it wasn't because someone was getting beat.. it was because someone along the line didn't know who they were supposed to be blocking.

And let's not forget.. another huge play was the fumbled pitch from Romo to Choice. Choice had an easy First Down when he fumbled the pitch. Instead, the Cowboys had to settle for a FG. If they could have punched that in for a TD, this game could have been entirely different.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote