View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 01:13 PM   #83
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The question is how big of a difference there is between just barely missing/making the playoffs and winning 20 games. This season is a failure, and do a few more wins really make a big difference? I'd actually much rather see some fun athletic guys around Dirk because it would properly contrast his game. Instead, he is playing with a bunch of old guys who are in the same boat as him and need games off just to stay healthy. Is Dirk happy with that? Some good things to ponder. If Dirk wants vets, so be it. But I just can't see Dirk being happy with what is going on right now.
Yeah I doubt he is happy right now also. They aired some RC sounds of the game in pregame for one of these last games and one thing that stuck out to me was Dirk sitting down on the bench and RC walking to him saying "I'm going to have to put you back in soon" or something similar and Dirk had this... "I just sat down" blank stare on his face. While it's a testament to how good he is at his age to be needed for his level of play it's also a slap in the face at how bad we are constructed right now that he needs to play 32-40mins for us to have a remote chance night in night out.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote