View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 01:47 PM   #36
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Jason Terry was given the opportunity to prove that he wasn't a point guard in the league, Roddy should be given the same opportunity.

I don't get the criticism that he plays more like a shooting guard. He spent 80% of his time this year at shooting guard. What was he supposed to play like?
The thing about point guard skills is that they don't normally pop out of nowhere. They didn't for JET as you mentioned, and I'm doubtful that it's going to happen with Roddy. From everything I've read from before he was a Mav and seen from him since then, Roddy's point guard skills have always been a question mark. I'm sure Roddy will get more of a chance to prove his worth as a point next year, but until I actually see it from him, I'm going to remain skeptical.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote