View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 11:25 PM   #132
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I wish the league had a way to take the actual pick from them and give it to NY anyway

I hated the entire idea of tanking especially since the west was wide open and no team in the top 4 of the west was safe in the 1st round

I wouldn't be shocked if Denver, Sacramento, Memphis or Phoenix went home in the 1st round.

As for cuban I really don't care he deserves to be hit hard by a fine or draft Pick
Okc would?ve easily won tomorrow since Grizz is sitting everyone. Mavs weren?t getting in. There?s no moral victory in winning out, missing the play in as an 11 seed, and losing the pick.

We can talk about how mid the west is, but Mavs aren?t part of that conversation because they aren?t a 5/6/7/8 seed with the ability to even face those 4 teams. They suck. You?re lying to yourself if you say otherwise.

Last edited by Melonhead; 04-08-2023 at 11:27 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote