View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 12:47 PM   #137
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Okc would?ve easily won tomorrow since Grizz is sitting everyone. Mavs weren?t getting in. There?s no moral victory in winning out, missing the play in as an 11 seed, and losing the pick.

We can talk about how mid the west is, but Mavs aren?t part of that conversation because they aren?t a 5/6/7/8 seed with the ability to even face those 4 teams. They suck. You?re lying to yourself if you say otherwise.
I guess we can agree to disagree

In fact I don't believe the 10th pick is really going to land anyone that makes an impact for this roster next year.

Maybe they trade it to help acquire a talented veteran but at this point I'm not trusting this FO to construct a roster and put pieces around Luka before he walks
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote