View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 12:51 PM   #160
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
From what we know at the moment, Kidd will still be here next season. If you draft at 10, who really has confidence that guy wont be stuck on the bench? This org is so full of contradictions and confusion, I have no idea what they tenative plans are. Surely they fully shop the 10th pick and only draft as a back up plan. You can't tank and say all this about keeping Luka and Kyrie then try to draft and rely on a rookie at this stage. I'm sure a few rookies would be nice additions right away, but we MUST get a high level Big. We also need a 2 way wing.

Conversations with Kyrie are top priority. You have to know exactly where he stands. We can't afford for him to decide to just peace out for nothing. If he isn't 100% sold on being here, do everything to facilitate his move.

FO isn't really even going to have an off season.
Based on luka's comments regarding things has to change

I feel as though that pick has to be flipped for help now not some guy who won't contribute to title contending team next year

Luka is about to walk out the door he ain't got time for the mavs to be developing guys

He could care less about that damn pick as evidence by his comments spoken about the tank situation he wanted to play and make the playoffs

They better be trying to use that bullshit pick to obtain a high quality starting big or defensive wing that matters next year
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote