View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 11:18 AM   #1044
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I just had one of the biggest nerdgasms of my life Tuesday night. My company had their annual sales kickoff in orlando, and they rented out "The Wizarding world of Harry Potter". It was pretty damn awesome. Looked/felt like you were in hogsmeade/Diagon Alley (it was kind of a mash-up of both). Butterbeer, Honeyduke's, Ollivander's, the Three Broomsticks, etc. the dragon roller coaster was cool, but the "experience" ride (where it looks/feels like you are riding a broomstick, and you're surrounded by dementors, dragons, spiders, etc.) was way cool.

And just the detail... the line to the experience ride (well, the walk-up, we didn't have lines cause it was rented out) went through hogwarts, with talking portraits, talking sorting hat, dumbledore's office, etc. Hell, they even had moaning myrtle in the bathrooms.

definitely recommend it if you are ever down in orlando.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 01-13-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote