View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 09:54 PM   #74
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
No particular order.

The Big Lebowski- Funniest movie of all time, hands down, IMO. The movie is just genius and so hilarious on many, many levels. Every single part of this movie makes me laugh out loud. Every scene, every subtle joke, everytime Walter tells Donnie to shut the f*ck up.... There's pretty much nothing about this movie that I don't love.

Heat- Michael Mann's masterpiece. Three hours of drama, and f*cking intense action. Not to mention it stars three of my favorites; Pacino, DeNiro, and IMO the much underrated Val Kilmer.

Natural Born Killers- Oliver Stone's wildest, craziest experiment. Absolutely brilliant, and not for the faint of heart.

Platoon- Another Stone flick, and probably his best. Impecible cast and script. The whole movie is just so real.

Batman, Batman Returns, and Batman Begins- What can I say? I'm a fan. I know I'm kinda cheating by naming all three, but I love them all, and to pick only one would be a disservice to the other two.

Other favs-Insomnia, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Aviator, Jackie Brown (Tarantino's best), Alien, Hellraiser, The Godfather Part II, The Matrix Reloaded, Any Given Sunday, Bram Stoker's Dracula... and many many others.
Love the Big Lebowski. Great comedy.

Let me ask you though. You like the second Matrix more then the other two? That has to make you a part of a very small group of people.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote